With a New Year approaching, it’s a great opportunity to re-evaluate what’s working—and what’s not—in your classroom, school, or district communications program. This article offers thoughts in five categories for better communications and community relations in 2012, plus some thoughts to ponder as we enter a new era in public school choice. These five groupings are:
- Use QR (quick response) codes to facilitate communications;
- Free up social media for student and teacher use, and for parent communications;
- Focus more effort on Millennials. These are children born between 1992 and 2001 who might do better with digital communications over traditional forms;
- Try something new in the digital communications arsenal;
- Adapt — as budgets tighten, flexibility is key.
Read the whole article by clicking here