WGBY recently formed a partnership with Elms College to offer PBS TeacherLine online professional development to educators in our region. In addition to the high-quality and convenience of PBS TeacherLine’s anytime/anywhere learning, teachers can now receive graduate credits from a familiar local college. This spring, Elms College will offer the following PBS TeacherLine courses in science and instructional strategies:
- BIO553 (SCIE510) Teaching Middle School Life Science
- BIO555 (SCIE520) Teaching High School Biology
- BIO559 (SCIE550) Teaching High School Physical Science
- BIO565 (SCIE570) Introduction to Biotechnology (9-12)
- EDU739 (INST315) Teaching for Multiple Intelligences (K-12)
- EDU740 (INST180) Differentiated Instruction (6-12)
- EDU741 (INST320) Connecting Family, Community and Schools (K-12)
- EDU742 (INST300) Curriculum Mapping I by Heidi Hayes Jacobs(K-12)
- EDU743 (INST120) Creating Units to Support Differing Learning Styles (K-12)
For more information about these relevant and timely courses and how to register for the March 30th start date, contact Dana L. Malone in the Division of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education by e-mail or by phone at 413-265-2218.
To view the full brochure, click here.